Add Additional Team Members to Your Listing
You can create separate accounts for each team member who manages your ActivityHero listing or needs access to your rosters. You can set up team members as Admins or Support.
- The Admin role (full access) can access everything in the dashboard
- Support role (limited access) can only access registration reports and rosters. The Support role can issue refunds send emails and do any of the actions normally found in the registration reports.
To create a new user:
- Under "Manage Listing," select "Manage Your Team."
- Click the orange button to add a new user to your team
- Enter the information for the user. Select whether you wish the user to have a Support role, or an Admin role.
- Once the users are set up, they will appear on this Manage Your Team page. Check the box for "Receive Registration Notification Emails" if you want to send a copy of registration emails to this user. Check the box for "Receive Periodic Updates from ActivityHero For Business" to subscribe the user to our ActivityHero emails specifically for providers.
- If you wish to change the first name, last name, email, or role type, click on the field you want to edit, make your changes, and save. (If you don't want to make a change, click anywhere outside the box and it will close.)
- If you wish to change the password for a user, or delete a user, select the user and make your changes.
- If you get an error message, it could mean that the team member you are adding already has an ActivityHero user account. If this is the case, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them for you.