You can create separate logins for each user who manages your ActivityHero listing or needs to see registrations. You can set up team members as Admins or Support. The Admin role can access everything in the dashboard, and the Support role can only access registration reports. The Support role can issue refunds send emails and do any of the actions normally found in the registration reports.
To create a new user:
- Under "Manage Listing," select "Manage Your Team."
- Click the orange button to add a new user to your team
- Enter the information for the user. Select whether you wish the user to have a Support role, or an Admin role. Admins can edit everything about your listing; Support can only see reports, including your customer/registration data.
- Once the users are set up, they will appear on this Manage Your Team page. Check the box for "Receive Registration Notification Emails" if you want to send a copy of registration emails to this user.
- If you wish to change the first name, last name, email, or role type, just click on the field you want to edit. Make your change and save. (If you don't want to make a change, just click anywhere outside the box and it will close.)
- If you wish to change the password for a user, or delete a user, select the user and make your changes.