When you need to process a full or partial refund, ActivityHero makes it easy to issue a refund back to the purchaser's credit card as long as you have a pending balance on your account.
1. Sign into your ActivityHero account
3. Search for the name of the child to be refunded
4. Under the child’s name and information click
5. Click "Refunds and Cancellations"
7. Confirm the amount to be refunded or customize the amount, select the method of refund (credit card or check), and add any additional information.*
8. Then select The purchaser will be sent an email to confirm the refund has been made.
Tip: You may want to invoice any waitlisted participants before clicking , so they have the first opportunity to fill the open spot.
Also, refunds can be issued only if you have a available funds or pending balance in your ActivityHero account. When you have available funds, the refund amount is deducted from your next payment.
If there are not available funds, then you will not be able to issue the refund back to the credit card. In this case, you should refund this customer directly by check or cash.