By default, camps on ActivityHero are set to accept registrations up to 4 days before the camp start date. If your camp starts on a Monday, this cutoff date is Thursday at midnight PST. This setting is to ensure that camps have enough advance notice of a new participant.
However, there are some families who are still looking to register for camp at the last minute, such as the night before camp starts.
If you want to allow families to register at the last-minute on ActivityHero, you can edit the date to stop accepting registrations by following these steps.
NOTE: If you are a SuperHero customer and use ActivityHero to accept registrations on your website, follow the instructions for SuperHero at the end.
1. Log in to ActivityHero and go to the Dashboard.
2. Go to the Activities & Sessions section and select the Sessions & Spots Manager.
3. Find the session you wish to edit, and click on the "Registration Open/Closed" link to edit the date.
4. On the next screen, edit the date for "Stop Accepting Registrations On" and enter the date and time you'd like to stop accepting registrations. Click the Save button to finish your changes.
5. To make the same change to more than one session, select the desired sessions by checking the box on the left side and then click the Edit button at the top of the list. This will allow you to edit the date to stop accepting registrations for all of the selected sessions.
Instructions for SuperHero customers:
If you use ActivityHero registration on your website, you can edit the default number of days before the session start date to stop accepting registrations. You'll find this field on the Activity Description screen and can change the value as desired.